Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama

4 posters

Go down

Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama Empty Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama

Post by chan_akakobo Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:09 am

Our lovely Kim Joon oppa played in a mobile drama with Kim Jae Wook. This is a new Korean-Japanese co production. The title of the drama is Pygmalion's Love (or Give Me Your Memory). It's not broadcasted in the television, but it's just available as a mobile phone content.
The story is about a woman, Mika ( Minamisawa Nao, actrees from Japan ), who loses her memories about her boyfriend, Hyung Joon (Kim Joon). Then Hyung Joon ask his friend Ki Young (Kim Jae Wook) to pretend becoming himself. Nah, the problem now is love triangle appeared.

This film is directed by Kim Yoon Chul, who directed My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Que Sera Sera. Kim Joon said that he was happy to work with director Kim Yoon Chul. He's always respected with that famous director. And he added, this is a valuable experience for him to learn as an actor.
The drama is produced by Office Hara ( Korea ) and AVEX ( Japan ). The first installment as a mobile phone content is released on March, 20th 2010 via mobile content provider Bee TV.
Hmmm ... have you downloaded or watched it ? I really want to see. Let me search the link for you and we can discuss it together. How's it chingudeul ?

Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama Joon11
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama Empty Re: Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama

Post by illonaaa Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

i hope this movie is good, since the cast is KIM JOON!!
waa!! so handsome!!! I love you
illonaaa
illonaaa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/illonaaa

Back to top Go down

Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama Empty Re: Kim Joon and Kim Jae Wook Played for A Mobile Drama

Post by sweet ossy Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Hhmmm..........i hope so.....cant wait to KIM JOON play in that movie.... Very Happy Very Happy
Why F4 never work together with Indonesian Artist????
I hope in the future there will be co-operate between korean artist and indonesian artist, at least in a commercial.....
(Dream...dream....dream....)
sunny sunny
Come on Indonesia......Hwaiting..... cheers cheers
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chan_akakobo Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:37 am

illonaaa wrote:i hope this movie is good, since the cast is KIM JOON!!

That movie is so interested. you can download it by youtube. Kim Joon speak Japanese here Smile That's so cute
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chan_akakobo Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:38 am

sweet ossy wrote:Hhmmm..........i hope so.....cant wait to KIM JOON play in that movie.... Very Happy Very Happy
Why F4 never work together with Indonesian Artist????
I hope in the future there will be co-operate between korean artist and indonesian artist, at least in a commercial.....
(Dream...dream....dream....)
sunny sunny
Come on Indonesia......Hwaiting..... cheers cheers

He will work with me .. hahahaha lol! lol!
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kimonita Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

chan_akakobo wrote:
illonaaa wrote:i hope this movie is good, since the cast is KIM JOON!!

That movie is so interested. you can download it by youtube. Kim Joon speak Japanese here Smile That's so cute

i've looked for that drama but i just find 2 episodes in youtube, can u give me the link for full version? bounce pliiisss
kimonita
kimonita
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by chan_akakobo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 am

kimonita wrote:
i've looked for that drama but i just find 2 episodes in youtube, can u give me the link for full version? bounce pliiisss

Yes, I've just found 2 episodes on youtube. I'm still looking for them. If I find them, I'll share the link Very Happy Very Happy
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down