Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY

5 posters

Go down

HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY Empty HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY

Post by nikky32 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 am

HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY Kim-hy10

Boys Over Flower his role as Prince Charming Yoon Ji Hoo, but while still in school he was just an ordinary person and not famous people among female students

Kim Hyun Joong says "Usually other artists always have long queues in front of his home fans since she was a school until graduate. Probably because I wore glasses since second grade elementary school. And maybe because I did not draw among female students. "

Born in Seoul, June 6, 1986. His mother was JungYeonMi, told me about the dream when pregnant sunbae Hyun Joong, "At that time there was a very large truck and filled with turnip, radish and I saw a unique and beautiful at the very top. I tried hard to takethe radish but the radish is very large and then I fell. And where I was sitting by the water flowing through the net. "

In his first birthday, he took erasers, pencils and books, so we expect he will become a scholar. And also, because of her large and beautiful, the people called him 'Morning Star'.

Kim Hyun Joong is just an ordinary student, never seriously ill, he is the child's role model who never disappoint their parents. He had been an elementary school as class president.

His dream since childhood is to become a scholar. Kim Hyun Joong says "When I first saw the plane flying and the like, I thought of making it. I want to become scholars who can make robots that we see in comics and films. Kim Hyun Joong also said she wanted to become a president.

Hyun Joong 4th grade when she suddenly said to her parents wanted to be a football player. His mother said, "All the teachers at his school said he was a very smart student, he would have graduated to Seoul University (one of the best universities in Korea). As parents, we hope he still continue their education rather than plunge into the world of sports or entertainment, and finally his father did not allow him to become a football player. "

Although he is quiet, little by little visible talent, slowly become more powerful when the junior high school. Then it starts to rebel by his parents who wanted him to remain malanjutkan school. Kim Hyun Joong Seo Tai Ji is idolized. He began to be a fan Seo Tai Ji since he joined his father to the record store and his father bought the first album, Seo Tai Ji Hyun Joong times while still in primary schools. Kim Hyun Joong said, "I still have Seo Tai Ji album that I bought at that time. Especially after I heard the song 'It's Ultraman' in 2000 and started to like the genre of heavy metal "

Class 1 Junior, Hyun Joong savings up to 70.000 won to buy a guitar. That money is the result of his sideline work. After buying the guitar, he began to neglect his school and began to sink with a guitar workout. He exercises up to 10 hours per day. Then form a band 'AXERS' with five friends. They often show her school events. Seo Tai Ji admiration to never change, when Seo Tai Ji release a limited edition album which only sold 10.000 copies, Hyun Joong pre order this album to various places to buy two copies of this album.

When junior high school, he was elected as a trainee by an entertainment company, but he did not say it to his parents. Because the company needed permission from parents for trainees under age, so inevitably he has to say this to his parents, and her mother will not allow it. But Hyun Joong continue to be a trainee and became more frequently skipping school. Finally, he did not fulfill the absences in the next semester and the school contacted her parents and said that Hyun Joong was dismissed from school.

Later that night, her father was angry and said, "From now looking for money to fend for yourself". After being scolded her parents, she ran away from home.
Hyun Joong who usually follow their parents fled the house after seeing his father destroys his guitar. Five days later he returned to his home. Having quit school, started working odd Hyun Joong. Every afternoon working at a chicken shop, restaurant T family.

His mother says "Parents where in this world who likes to see their children working and not attending school? Every night I see him working in a restaurant T Family, I saw him about an hour, and then I cried. "

Hyun Joong long regretted dropping out of school. So her mother moved him to another school and next year she started school again. Hyun Joong who quit school because he wanted to become panyanyi experiencing various kinds of difficulties before her debut. He always followed wherever she went and managers every day experiencing heavy training as one member of the five-membered group of people dance.

Kim Hyun Joong said, "It is very hard and confusing for me who usually plays bass and rock music every day and suddenly have to practice dancing. But because of my will to be entertainers, so I can deal with everything. "

After the start of training, slowly his desire to sing and dance to flourish. And finally Hyun Joong often skipping school and ask the parents to leave school even though her parents opposed. After he quit school, his family stopped giving him money and he started having trouble. Because there was no money to pay for the train so he was always trying to escape because it's always ride for free. He also never ate at a diner dukbokki when he was hungry and fled without paying.

Kim Hyun Joong says "On this occasion, I want to apologize to the Metro train and shop owners. It is very tragic at the time, but I had to endure for the sake of my pride "

But, the entertainment company where he had training problems and his group should be disbanded.
The second opportunity came when he was working odd. When you're working in a restaurant T, he staked out by a company that wants to form a group Hallyu.

Kim Hyun Joong said, "I join with them a trainee but I felt something was wrong. We practiced hard and they said we would be in debutkan in China and will give us five million won. Having investigated this apparently is a bogus company. If we get five million won, we would be sent to China.

Hyun Joong who is always blamed himself no luck, until finally coming third chance. She auditioned for which was introduced by an older sister younger brother of his acquaintances. This brother is none other than SS501 member, Park Jung Min, and companies that open auditions are DSP Entertainment.

After passing the audition, she joined the Kim Hyung Joon and Park Jung Min who was first elected, and after that also elected Jong Kyu Kim and Heo Young Saeng.
Training in DSP is more difficult than the two previous companies. He lived in a rehearsal space for one and a half years almost without a break. But he could pass it because this time he really will be a singer. Kimbab instant noodles and food instead of them, finally paid off when his debut as SS501 in 2005 with the song "Warning.

The next year, SS501 released their first album and the group known as 'pretty boy' and the fans are getting a lot of women. Then, in 2007 management decided to debut in Japan. Kim Hyun Joong said, "Surely it is the hardest. Our popularity is rising and I'm very worried about whether the fans will still be waiting for us when we go to Japan? ". With that concern, SS501 live in Japan about a year and a rating of 10 large on the Oricon charts, won the Best Newcomer Award and other achievements.

SS501 back into local music with a song called 'Déjà vu' year in 2008, but they are not getting the results they want. Then Kim Hyun Joong variety show received offers of 'We Got Married "with Hwang Bo. Because less satisfied Hyun Joong participated in the drama "Boys Over Flowers'.

Kim Hyun Joong said, "When we do activities in Japan in May last year, I learned about this casting when I saw the news. This drama will begin shooting when the album will be released from SS501 to be honest I do not feel happy because of this. "

After deciding to take part in this drama, SS501 no other choice than to do individual activities. As a leader, he is very pleased to see that all the members who obtained good results in various fields such as acting, musicals and singing.

Kim Hyung Joong sunbae also spoke of the woman of his dreams "A woman who can take a joke like a friend. No matter if he's older than me. I want to get married before the age of 30. I want to have four children and live well ... "

Kim Hyun Joong said, "I want to SS501 is more popular in Asia and around the world. And I want to perform in front of 50,000 people in the large-scale concert halls, gathering fans from various countries, in front of people who want peace. "

(Http://asianfansclub.wordpress.com/)

When i first read this story i cried because i felt Hyun Joong is tried his best for his future...
I know that he will be a legendaris...
HWAITING OPPA... ^^
NAEGA NUL SARANGHAEYO cheers cheers cheers
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/BOF_ss501

Back to top Go down

HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY Empty Re: HYUN JOONG"S LIFE STORY

Post by illonaaa Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 am

oh my god.. he's great...

such a great person, who tries his best to achieve what he wants. great!!
illonaaa
illonaaa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/illonaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nikky32 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 am

Yes... ^^
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by illonaaa Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:32 am

he's a great person eonni! you picked the right man to become your husband.

ahahaa lol!
illonaaa
illonaaa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/illonaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nikky32 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 am

Yes... ^^
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monika_leeminho Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:01 pm

nikki eonnie !! annyeong ! it's nice to see you here !! ! ^ ^
wwaaahh, Hyun Joong is sure a very good man !! kkkyyaaaa !!! ^ ^
monika_leeminho
monika_leeminho
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by kumi Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

YES CUTE.. What a Face ´
lol!
kumi
kumi
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by nikky32 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 pm

@monika : i love him so much...
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monika_leeminho Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 am

i cry too eonnie when i read this...
he reach his future with a lot of sacrifice and hard work... T____T
i hope he never had to work hard again, he already succeed !! LOL....
monika_leeminho
monika_leeminho
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by nikky32 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 am

Yes... He did great already... ^^
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet ossy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 am

Long journey to become a great man......
So cool..... Good choice nikky onnie...
Two thumb for you Joongi..... Cool Cool
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nikky32 Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:04 pm

yups... ^^
nikky32
nikky32