Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ?

2 posters

Go down

What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ? Empty What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ?

Post by chan_akakobo Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey chingu,
If you are studying or watching TV about Korean culture, you must know how do they live. Do you know if Korean people are a hard worker, do everything fast, and always on time ?
What is your opinion about that ?
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ? Empty Re: What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ?

Post by sweet ossy Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 am

Annyeong Aka,

Im not quite know about korean culture, but i do know that they are really great, i would like to study about their culture, language, and everything about korea..... cheers cheers

If i have a chance to their culture with my own eyes, i would be so happy ever and forever.....
I have to save my money to go to that lovely country, if i already been there i wont go home again Laughing Laughing
Cause i can see my Kim Bum oppa oftenly Embarassed Embarassed

Please BOFLover, pray for me, make my dream come true.... lol! lol! lol!
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ? Empty Re: What do you know about Korean's Lifestyle ?

Post by chan_akakobo Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:17 am

Annyeong, ossy onnie Very Happy
I studied about Korean culture from my native sonsaengnim. She told me that Korean people loves to do everything quickly. They don't waste their time to do something useless if they are on working. But They love to go to noraebang too. Noraebang is a Karaoke place where everybody can sing and have fun with their relation, family or friends.

I found some facts that Korean man is more respect to woman.

Oh they must be so sweet Very Happy :LOL!: :LOL!:
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum