Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ?

2 posters

Go down

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Empty Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ?

Post by chan_akakobo Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 am

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Kim_bu11

You must hear this news ! We still can't prove that news. So many sources talk that Kim Bum and Kim So Eun were accidentally met each other. I got a news from Bumssoeulindo that Kim Bum accompanied So Eun to a clinic in Incheon. Then they had a cup of coffee in a cafe together and they were just two of them in VIP Room. And the last one, So Eun was appeared in her campus with someone. They were studying, but the source can't make sure that is Kim Bum. Hmmm .... I hope they really have a real relationship. So Soeulmates and Beommies must wait for this right ? hahaha ... Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Herz Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Herz Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Herz Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Lol Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Lol

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Thumbs11

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? 09053110

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? 20098310
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ? Empty Re: Are Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in relationship ?

Post by illonaaa Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am

I HOPE SO! they're such a sweet couple! I love you

i think everbody agrees, right? Smile
illonaaa
illonaaa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/illonaaa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum