Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit

Go down

Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit Empty Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit

Post by sweet ossy Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit

BEFORE :
Kim Bum, Lee Cheong Ah, and Yoo Yeon Seok were accused of violating their old contracts by their former management companies.

On the 7th, their former management company, I Entertainment filed a lawsuit for 1.145 billion won requesting compensation for damages.

I Entertainment expressed, “Even before the contracts were terminated with the management, the stars stopped contact with the management, and started working with other managers.” I Entertainment is demanding 500 million won from Kim Bum, 160 million won from Lee Cheong Ah, 36 million won from Yoo Yeon Seok, and 440 million won from Kim Bum’s manager.

Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit Asiae_lawsuit

AFTER :
Last year, Kim Bum and others were sued by former agency Eyagi Entertainment for 500 million won. Eyagi Entertainment claimed that the stars had started working with other managements before terminating their contact with Eyagi.

Fortunately, Eyagi dropped the lawsuit due to not enough evidence proving their claims.

Now that Kim Bum is exonerated, I hope he will release a new project soon!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Kim Bum’s former agency drops lawsuit 68234_10

Source : Bumsso
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum