Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park Jung MIN (ss501) will play in the BOF?

Go down

Park Jung MIN (ss501) will play in the BOF? Empty Park Jung MIN (ss501) will play in the BOF?

Post by nikky32 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 am

Park Jung MIN (ss501) will play in the BOF? Park-j10

Just like Kim Hyun Joong who choose to move into management KEYEAST, SO ALSO MIN Park Jung (SS501), he'll start with my newest project CNR media. Yes, Park Jung Min is rumored to be living as penaynyi his new solo project. So he is now more diligent in learning the language of China, exercise and fitness for promosiin nanyi solo album.

Besides busy with a solo album, Jung-min is also rumored to be a candidate for playing in the sequel to the drama that could Boys Before Flowers happenings in the year 2009. It's just that there have not talk further about the inclusion of Park Jung Min to make stuffed acting. "Nervous really be standing here with my people after I sign an exclusive contract with CNR Media. I'll try even harder. This year, I want to stand in de4pan you with the new image. I just ask you to continue to support me and give me lots of love, "said Park Jung Min, as quoted in My Dialy.

Last edited by nikky32 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to post the pict)
nikky32
nikky32
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/BOF_ss501

Back to top Go down