Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time”

3 posters

Go down

Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time” Empty Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time”

Post by licia Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time” Guitar13

‘One More Time’ included in MBC drama Playful Kiss OST sung by Kim HyunJoong is receiving feverish responses.

‘One more time’ was last revealed on September 8, after which climbing onto the various music charts and music portal sites, thus becoming a hot topic of discussion. Even the music video that decorates itself with the many highlights in the drama is receiving good responses from international and domestic fans.

The song ‘One more time’ sung by Kim Hyunjoong portrays the sad emotions of arrogant and aloof boy Baek Seungjo as he gradually changes after meeting Oh Hani. This song is the theme song of Baek Seungjo, and it attracts attention for that.

The moment news was released about Kim Hyunjoong’s participation in the drama’s OST, many music companies contacted them for the distribution of the Playful Kiss OST, which turned into a huge buzz. Having already completed agreement liances with Japan, Thailand and mandarin-speaking countries, this just shows the amount of interest domestic and international fans have over this.

On the other hand, the home-mate romance of Seungjo-Hani couple will develop itself on every Wed-Thurs night at 9.55pm through MBC.
licia
licia
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time” Empty Re: Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time”

Post by sweet ossy Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:28 am

I really wanna download that song.......
Smile Smile
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time” Empty Re: Playful Kiss OST by Kim Hyun Joong receive feverish response “One More Time”

Post by licia Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

i've already download it . hehe Smile
licia
licia
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet ossy Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

licia wrote:i've already download it . hehe Smile

Omo.....Cant you give me the link????
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chan_akakobo Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 am

I've already downloaded it too. You have to listen another song, titled Kiss Me by G.Na . I really love that song bounce
chan_akakobo
chan_akakobo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by licia Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 am

sorry for the late reply ~
i downloaded it from 4shared, you can search there ^^
licia
licia
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet ossy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 am

licia wrote:sorry for the late reply ~
i downloaded it from 4shared, you can search there ^^

Yes, thank you a lot Licia, i already download that.....
Love that song too...... I love you I love you
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by licia Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

Yep Smile) kekeke
licia
licia
Applicant
Applicant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down