Boys Over Flowers Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life

Go down

Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life Empty Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life

Post by sweet ossy Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 am

Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life

Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life Kimbum10

Kim HyunJoong (left) and Kim Bum (right) are acting in KBS 2TV, Boys Over Flowers, together.

SS501 member Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum has gathered attention on their actual neighborhood cousin (i.e neighbors) relationship.

In the currently broadcasted KBS 2TV Mon-Tue mini series, Boys Over Flowers, the 2 of them who acts as F4, with strong friendship between childhood friends, have became neighbors recently.

Kim Bum has recently moved to Seoul SongPa-gu Jamsil Bondong where Kim HyunJoong lives, thus living in the same neighborhood, about 5 minutes away by walking.

In the recent interview with Starnews, Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum disclosed their friendship about becoming neighbors to each other.

Kim HyunJoong said Kim Bum moved to our neighborhood recently. Even on days where there are no filming for Boys Over Flowers, we would meet up in our neighborhood.

Kim Bum said, I didn’t know, until I moved, that we will be living in the same neighborhood. We go to church together, and played soccer with our church friends too. Even though we met through (acting of) drama, we became close in real life. Recently, I spent a lot of time with F4.

Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum are members of F4 and their over flowers beautiful appearance has monopolize their popularity with female viewers.

Source : Pol_g

sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life Empty Re: Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood Cousins’ in real life

Post by sweet ossy Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 am

Love you both cheers

I think its so easy when i want to meet you guys..... lol!
sweet ossy
sweet ossy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down